Our courses are specifically aimed at the non-specialist primary PE teacher/coaches.
We have courses and resources specifically aimed at those involved in Physical Education and Physical Activity and School Sport.
Our sessions will provide you with increased knowledge, tools to plan your programmes and outcomes, and support to help you increase performance and achieve success.
Our services include expert seminars, talks and consultations across the following areas:
- Fundamental Movement Skills – teaching and evaluation
- Evidencing impact and progress in PE and Physical Activity
- Selecting and evaluating external programmes and providers
- Physical ability and aptitude assessments in sports selection
- Fitness improvement programmes
- Children’s health and fitness
The Fitmedia team has a vast range of experience of working in sport and health. Our courses are developed by skilled PE and Sport Professionals who are dedicated to help you
We have worked across a number of sectors, including central and local government, fitness and nutrition, the Olympic sphere and academia.
Our courses can either be full day or half day sessions or bespoke for your staff and excellent value for money.
For more information, please contact us